Greenlight Health Data Solutions has revolutionized the way health data flows between health IT system and the patients, consumers, and organizations who need access to the data. Our innovative permission-based platform for health record retrieval puts patients in control of their own data; accessed, aggregated, and shared on their terms. Today Greenlight offers robust patient-initiated data retrieval across 40+ leading EHR patient portals and more than 700,000 providers. Our healthcare APIs are highly secure, easy to integrate, and compatible with FHIR and other emerging health IT standards.
We are looking for innovative and energetic applicants to join our growing team for these open positions:
Greenlight is actively seeking applicants to design and implement scalable solutions to meet our short, medium, and long term product needs. Our Software Engineer is also responsible for:
- Creating the next-gen technology stack to support our customer’s requirement,
- Consistently identifying ways to improve, the product and the process.
If you are interested in our Software Engineer position, e-mail your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Greenlight is actively seeking applicants to be the bridge between the Product and Engineering organization to help write, refine, and guide stories from inception to execution. Our Business Analyst’s will also be expected to:
- Work with the engineering team to translate business requirements to technical solutions
- Be a team player with the Product Managers and a highly efficient agile Engineering squad
- Assist in the collection and writing of product requirements with the Product Managers
- Become a Greenlight subject matter expert in the use of healthcare technologies such as CCD & FHIR4
- Collect and analyze data for decision making about products and product enhancements
If you are interested in our Business Analyst position, e-mail your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lead Quality Engineer
Greenlight is actively seeking applicants to drive test strategies, ensure product correctness for releases, and improve testing efficiency at scale. Our Lead Quality Engineer is also responsible for:
- Lead team of on/offshore testers for manual and automated black box testing
- Define and implement Quality processes to optimize and scale testing within the product
- Lead initiatives which influence a Quality Driven Engineering Culture
If you are interested in our Lead Quality Engineer position, e-mail your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.