Greenlight Health Data Solutions is revolutionizing the way individuals access and share their EHR data securely, in minutes. We enable partners to deploy digital health record retrieval and sharing with our Data as a Service (DaaS) platform to drive innovation and efficiency in the healthcare, life sciences and insurance marketspaces.
Even though almost all healthcare providers are using modern, ONC-certified Electronic Health Records (EHR) systems, there are over 9 billion pages of medical records faxed each year by healthcare providers. Navigating the traditional, antiquated medical record retrieval process can be difficult, intimidating, and confusing for patients. Processing paper-based records is inefficient, error-prone and time-consuming for our partners. Greenlight makes sharing medical records much simpler and quicker for all stakeholders. We get health data where it needs to be, quickly, securely and digitally.
Our digital health record retrieval and sharing puts patients in control of their own data; accessed, aggregated, and shared on their terms. Greenlight offers robust patient-initiated data retrieval across 40+ leading EHR systems which allows us to reach approximately 90% of the U.S. provider market. Our APIs are highly secure, compatible with CCD and FHIR data formats and other emerging health IT standards and are easy to integrate. Greenlight is HITRUST-certified and HIPAA-compliant.
Greenlight is the future of digital healthcare data sharing and interoperability. We are seeking an innovative and energetic Software Engineer to join our growing team.
|• Be a team player within a highly efficient agile team
• Design and implement scalable solutions to meet the short, medium, and long term product needs
• Maintain existing legacy code to resolve defects
• Creating the next-gen technology stack to support our customer’s requirement
• Consistently identifying ways to improve, the product and the process
|• 3+ years experience in building highly scalable web-based systems in languages as Java and/or Golang
• Experience in event-based technologies including Kafka, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ
• Experience in both Relational and Document store database, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MongoDB, Redis
• Experience in cloud-first solutions using AWS, Azure, or GCP
• Experience with containerization technologies, Docker, Kubernetes
|• Experience in Healthcare Interoperability standards, CCD, FHIR
• Experience with Scala, NodeJS, and/or Python
• Experience with UI Technologies, React, Angular
• Experience with CI/CD technologies, Jenkins, ArgoCD
Joining our team as a Software Engineer offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to Greenlight’s growth and success. Everyone at Greenlight is excited to be part of such an innovative company in an exciting space. We are proud of the potentially lifesaving and life-changing breakthroughs that our platform delivers to patients and our partners.
If you are interested in our Software Engineer position, e-mail your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.