Greenlight Health Data Solutions is revolutionizing the way individuals access and share their EHR data securely, in minutes. We enable partners to deploy digital health record retrieval and sharing with our Data as a Service (DaaS) platform to drive innovation and efficiency in the healthcare, life sciences and insurance marketspaces.
Even though almost all healthcare providers are using modern, ONC-certified Electronic Health Records (EHR) systems, there are over 9 billion pages of medical records faxed each year by healthcare providers. Navigating the traditional, antiquated medical record retrieval process can be difficult, intimidating, and confusing for patients. Processing paper-based records is inefficient, error-prone and time-consuming for our partners. Greenlight makes sharing medical records much simpler and quicker for all stakeholders. We get health data where it needs to be, quickly, securely and digitally.
Our digital health record retrieval and sharing puts patients in control of their own data; accessed, aggregated, and shared on their terms. Greenlight offers robust patient-initiated data retrieval across 40+ leading EHR systems which allows us to reach approximately 90% of the U.S. provider market. Our APIs are highly secure, compatible with CCD and FHIR data formats and other emerging health IT standards and are easy to integrate. Greenlight is HITRUST-certified and HIPAA-compliant.
Greenlight is the future of digital healthcare data sharing and interoperability. We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Senior Sales Executive to join our dynamic sales team.
|Senior Sales Executive
|Director, Business Development
|Summary of Role:
|The Senior Sales Executive will play a crucial role in driving revenue growth and building strong customer relationships. You will be responsible for generating new business opportunities, managing key accounts, and meeting sales and revenue growth targets. This position requires strong sales acumen, excellent communication skills, and a proven track record of success in B2B Data as a Service (Daas) or software as a Service (SaaS) sales.
|Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
|– Strong and proven sales acumen.
– Excellent communication (written, presentation and verbal) skills.
– Strong negotiation and closing skills with a focus on delivering results.
– Prospecting, lead generation and nurturing experience.
– Outgoing, friendly, and engaging.
– Confident with learning new product technologies.
– Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport with customers and internal stakeholders.
– Self-motivated, proactive, and driven to achieve targets.
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with strong collaboration skills.
– Proficiency in using Salesforce and sales tools for managing leads and tracking sales performance.
– Industry knowledge and experience in healthcare with familiarity to adjacent market verticals such as life sciences and insurance claims.
– Action-oriented problem-solving.
– Leadership, mentoring and coaching.
– Identify and move potential customers along the learning curve and decision making process to convert new business opportunities into Customers.
– Stay up to date on and conduct market research to identify industry trends, competitive landscape, and customer needs.
– Develop effective sales strategies to better penetrate new markets and expand our customer base.
– Build and maintain a sales pipeline of qualified opportunities through networking, cold calling, and attending industry events and support of digital marketing initiatives. Move opportunities through the sales cycle and close new business.
– Pipeline Management: accurately record and update customer information, interactions, and sales activities in Salesforce.
Key Account Management
– Cultivate and maintain solid relationships with key accounts to ensure customer satisfaction, loyalty and revenue growth.
– Understand customer requirements and work with leadership and product management to help tailor solutions to meet their specific needs.
– Work with the Customer Success team to provide an exceptional customer experience through implementation. Continue to Lead the focus of the organization to realize the full potential of the account and act as a main point of contact for key clients.
– Attend regular business reviews with key accounts to identify growth opportunities and address any concerns.
– Achieve and exceed sales targets by effectively managing the sales process from lead generation to closure.
– Develop and deliver persuasive sales presentations and proposals to potential customers.
– Negotiate pricing, terms, and contracts to secure profitable new business.
– Monitor sales metrics, analyze data, and prepare accurate sales reports for management.
Collaboration and Teamwork
– Collaborate with internal teams, including marketing, product development, and customer success, to ensure a seamless customer experience.
– Provide feedback and insights from the market to contribute to the development of sales and marketing strategies.
– Mentor and coach junior sales team members, sharing best practices and providing guidance.
|– Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
– 7 -10 years of B2B sales experience (preferably SaaS or DaaS).
– Proven track record of success in B2B sales, preferably in a senior sales role.
– Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications and Salesforce CRM software.
Joining our team as a Senior Sales Executive offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to Greenlight’s growth and success. If you are a results-oriented sales professional with a passion for building relationships and driving sales, we encourage you to apply.
Everyone at Greenlight is excited to be part of such an innovative company in an exciting space. We are proud of the potentially lifesaving and life-changing breakthroughs that our platform delivers to patients and our partners.
If you are interested in our Senior Sales Executive position, e-mail your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.